Better for doctors.
Better for patients.
Increase patient engagement and utilization while minimizing disruption to prescriber workflow with myPrescryptive.
Capture and retain patients
Create a better and more effective prescription experience, right from the moment you welcome patients through your digital front door.
- Prescriptions are delivered right to the patient’s phone
- Make prescriptions actionable and build sustainable trust with patients through transparency and control
Increase adherence up to 11%
The costs of nonadherence and readmission are high, and not just for your patients.
- Intelligent alerts help patients find better-priced alternatives and save money, helping to increase adherence
- Drive patients to the in-house pharmacy via shopping features and favorites
Empowered patients are healthier patients
Our spend summary tool helps patients demystify their deductibles and take control of their spending.
- Transparency helps patients make informed decisions about how to pay for their medications
- Digital information helps connect patients to help drive up adherence, improve outcomes, and eventually lower the cost of care
Increase patient engagement
Better communication, more trusted information, and a sense of control over the prescription process helps build a deeper connection between your health system and its patients.
- Our digital medicine cabinet makes prescription management easy for individuals and families
- Every prescription is an opportunity to pull patients through a digital front door and increase patient engagement and retention
bump in patient health record activations
increase in patient engagement
of first fills are abandoned for various reasons, including cost (IQVIA)
Our patented digital prescription technology creates new opportunities through:
- Removing the middlemen to change pharmacy economics
- Up to 250 hours saved per prescriber per year
- Using technology to empower and restore trust with patients
myPrescryptive + EHR
Capture and retain more patients, provide meaningful engagement opportunities, and support your digital strategy.
News & Insights
3 Ways Prescription Tech Will Impact Healthcare Organizations’ Bottom Lines in 2024
In 2024, health systems have an opportunity to improve patient experiences through prescription technology. Prescryptive’s SVP of Provider…
How prescription data opens doors for patients, pharmacies, and providers
With the right prescription data, physicians, prescribers, pharmacists, and patients can more effectively work together to build healthier…
Reduce spending in 2024 with healthy discharge plans after ER visits
Prescryptive’s Senior Vice President of Provider Solutions, Miranda Rochol, sees an opportunity for optimism as health system administrators…
Connect with us
Want to bring transparency to your prescription process? Get in touch to see how.
See what Prescryptive can do for you
Learn more about how we serve every step of the prescription process